Why Greenlight Driving Academy?
Green Light Driving Academy has the resources to meet the needs of EVERY teen student. Our staff has over has taught a Texas Dept. of Licensing & Regulations approved drivers ed. program to over 16,000 North Texas teens since 2002. GLDA offers the following programs and services:
- Online Classroom with instructor-led driving
- Traditional Classroom with instructor-led driving
- Behind-the-Wheel only instruction (instructor-led)
- Parent Taught Driver Education (PTDE)
- Drug & Alcohol Driving Awareness course (provides up to 15% auto insurance discount for teens)
- Flexible classroom & driving schedules
- Locations in Grapevine, Coppell, Roanoke & Boyd
- On-line Drive lessons scheduling & Parent Hour Tracking
- Van Shuttle Service available from Carroll HS, GHS & CHHS
- Texas Dept. of Public Safety certified Road Testing available
Thank You for Considering Green Light Driving Academy.
Learning to be a safe and defensive driver will be one of the most important skills learned during your teen’s adolescence. Good skills & habits learned during their formal driving instruction will last a lifetime.
Green Light Driving Academy’s goal is to promote safe and meaningful instruction for teen drivers. The employees at Green Light Driving Academy take this responsibility very seriously & strive to teach teen students the needed skills & defensive driving practices that will enable them to navigate our hectic driving environment.