Why Greenlight Driving Academy
- State licensed & approved Texas Driver Education programs
- Over 14,000 students trained since 2002
- Up to 15% auto insurance discount for teens
- Flexible classroom & driving schedules
- Locations in Grapevine, Coppell, Trophy Club and Boyd
- Permit Testing after 6 hours of classroom instruction
- On-line Drive lessons scheduling & Parent Hour Tracking
- Bus Service available from Carroll HS, GHS & CHHS
- Dept. of Public Safety certified Road Testing available.
Thank you for choosing Green Light Driving Academy.
Learning to be a safe and defensive driver will be one of the most important skills learned during your teen’s adolescence. Good skills and habits learned during their formal driving instruction will last a lifetime.
Green Light Driving Academy’s goal is to promote safe and meaningful instruction for teen drivers. The employees at Green Light Driving Academy take this responsibility very seriously and strive to teach teen students the needed skills and defensive driving practices that will enable them to navigate our hectic driving environment.
11:00am - 3/4/2015-
According to multiple weather reports the wintry mix to hit Dallas-Fort Worth should begin between 6 and 9 p.m. Because of the potentially hazardous conditions for our students, parents, & instructors after 6pm, GLDA will be cancelling ALL drive lessons & ALL classroom sessions for ALL locations today (Wed. 3/4/15)
All drive lessons will need to be rescheduled by parents/students on the schedule2drive system at a later time & date. An email will be sent to the classroom session students/parents with information about make-up classes.
The Coppell office will be closed today & the Grapevine will close at 3pm today.
GLDA apologizes for any inconveniences this may cause but the safety of our students, parents, instructors and the public as a whole are of upmost importance to our staff.
Registration Questions? Drive Lesson scheduling questions? Visit our helpful links/resources page.
Premier Scheduling option now available - Please contact a GLDA office for details.