Why Greenlight Driving Academy?
Green Light Driving Academy has the resources to meet the needs of EVERY teen student. Our staff has over 50 years combined experience and has taught state licensed and approved driver education programs to over 15,000 North Texas teens since 2002. GLDA offers the following programs and services:
- Online Classroom with instructor-led driving
- Traditional Classroom with instructor-led driving
- Behind-the-Wheel only instruction (instructor-led)
- Parent Taught Driver Education (PTDE)
- Drug & Alcohol Driving Awareness course (provides up to 15% auto insurance discount for teens)
- Flexible classroom & driving schedules
- Locations in Grapevine, Coppell, Roanoke & Boyd
- Permit Testing after 6 hours of classroom instruction
- On-line Drive lessons scheduling & Parent Hour Tracking
- Defensive Driving for ticket dismissal
- Van Shuttle Service available from Carroll HS, GHS & CHHS
- Dept. of Public Safety certified Road Testing available
Thank You for Considering Green Light Driving Academy.
Learning to be a safe and defensive driver will be one of the most important skills learned during your teen’s adolescence. Good skills and habits learned during their formal driving instruction will last a lifetime.
Green Light Driving Academy’s goal is to promote safe and meaningful instruction for teen drivers. The employees at Green Light Driving Academy take this responsibility very seriously and strive to teach teen students the needed skills and defensive driving practices that will enable them to navigate our hectic driving environment.
Dr. Ed Class in Boyd begining - 5/15/17. Times & Dates = BOYD D.E. CLASS
Register Online or in person at on-campus registrations on April 27, May 4 & May 11- 4-6 pm
Attention: Former Academy-1 and ABC Driving School Students
GLDA will be available to provide guidance & discounted rates to assist students.
Parents must first contact the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation at 512-463-6599 & obtain documentation authorizing GLDA to proceed with their teen’s driver education.